Sindicate Sindicate

Great

Your game give me truth in newgrounds again, so much crappy things, "first try" game bored me. But yours is realy great. the concept is not really new, but it's a good way to improve it.

Keep it man

Lars' Adventure Lars' Adventure

Great job

I fu**ing love the music ^^

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

its great

good idea i think to restrict click and tab but you forgot Alt :D

StickMan Sam - Part 3 StickMan Sam - Part 3

good but some things to fix

there is a probleme with the control , when you bind the up key , the W key is still for open the door, and plz remove the white scene (the one where you have only to walk) :D

B R E A K I T B R E A K I T

great but some bugs to fix

i find some bugs on the game on the lvl 8 (i dont remember exactly) the first level on the one you begin with 2 balls , i lost on of the ball and i lose but there was still the second one, and just after i lose again the ball but no lose text apear and i get blocked , cant playing because no ball (sorry for my english :D)

Defend your Portal! Defend your Portal!

euuuu

add some graphics :D and option and weapon and menu and... add a game :D

Bend Bedn!! Bend Bedn!!

euuuu

yeah , its quite fun for about 1minute , but i think you can make this a game with putting some "game play"

Heaven Soldier Heaven Soldier

erf

please make the possibility to begin on the last level when you're dead , its very boring to begin at the first level each time

Pumpkin Bingo Pumpkin Bingo

euuuuu

I'm sure it can be funnier with some extra stuff , but like this its quite boring , cliking on number is not a really fun gameplay

Cursor Followers Cursor Followers

yeaaah quite fun

nice job you done, i specialy like the ants one :D